Your privacy at sgnordic.com
SG Nordic ApS, its subsidiaries and its affiliates which are identified as data controllers in the link below (“we”, “us”, “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Data”) at all times. Personal Data is e.g. name, an identification number, address, customer number etc.
We are data controller in respect of the Personal Data which we store about you. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we store and process Personal Data about you.
What Personal Data do we process?
As a part of our business, Personal Data about customers and others is processed. Processing takes place as an ordinary course of business and in connection with the fulfilment of contractual obligations. To enable us to operate our business and promote our services effectively, it is necessary for us to store and process Personal Data about our tenants (individuals as companies), suppliers, external advisors, contact persons from banks/mortgage credit institutions, lawyers, collaborators and investors, for all the mentioned groups this also applies for future/potential groups.
We collect and keep your personal data in accordance with specific purposes or other legal commercial purposes. Processing occurs when we need to:
- Administer your relation to us;
- Improve our services;
- Adjust our communication and marketing to you;
- Keep statistics.
Accordingly, we process the following Personal Data about you:
- Identity Data, that includes name, title, personal ID no. ((CPR-no. for Danish individuals) and company registration no. (CVR-no. for Danish companies);
- Contact Data, that includes address, email address and phone numbers;
- Financial Data, that includes bank account details, credit rating, financial matters and other financial details;
- Transaction Data, that includes details about payments to and from you;
- Technical Data, that includes IP address; and
- Usage Data, that includes movements from use of our website and search at e.g. LinkedIn.
We may also be required to process additional information about you in order to operate our business effectively.
We use your personal data when we provide our services to you, while improving and ensuring the quality of the service, as well as in our contact with you.
The personal data we use mainly includes:
- Personal data in the form of name and contact information; and/or
- Information from inquiries to us, complaints, feedback etc.
If you contact us, we will process the data necessary in order for us to handle inquires, complaints, etc.
The legal basis for this is our legitimate interests in customer service, as well as establishing, exercising and defending against legal claims, as we will assess each case individually to determine whether our legitimate interests in initiating a professional relationship exceeds your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, which requires protection of Personal Data.
How we collect Personal Data
We will collect Personal Data directly from you. For example, you may give us your Personal Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes Personal Data you provide when you:
- apply for our services or make investments with us;
- provide us with any personal details in connection with your tenancy at any of our properties;
- subscribe to receive our services, informational materials or other publications;
- provide us with any feedback or other communications.
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this Personal Data by using cookies and other similar technologies. You can read more about cookies in the section below.
In addition, we may also collect Personal Data about you from other entities in our group and from other third parties, including third party providers or sub-contractors of technical services and payment services, analytics providers, business partners, professional advisers, property managers, estate agents, and other third parties which provide services in connection with the operation of our business.
If you do not want your data to be collected, please delete your cookies (see instructions below) and refrain from any further use of the website. We have elaborated on what data is being collected, the purpose and third-parties’ access to these below.
What are cookies?
The website uses ”cookies” which is a text file that is saved on your computer, mobile phone or similar devices with the purpose of recognizing the device, remembering settings, performing statistics and targeting advertising. Cookies cannot contain damaging code such as viruses.
It is possible to delete or block cookies. See instructions at: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/faqs
If you delete or block cookies, you can risk that the website will not operate optimally, as well as content not being accessible.
We allow third parties to place their cookies on our website (so-called third-party cookies). We use marketing and optimization cookies to optimize the services on our website. We use Google Analytics which we use to analyze how you use our website. The collected data will be sent and stored at Google’s servers.
Below you can read more about which cookies we use as well as the purpose:
|Google Analytics||Analytics||2 years|
Legal basis and purposes for which we process your Person Data
We will only process your Personal Data where we have lawful grounds for doing so. In most cases, we will process your data in the following cases:
- To perform the contract, we are about to enter or have entered into with you.
- To pursue legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- To comply with a legal obligation, any regulatory requirement and/or any other applicable law.
We will obtain your consent before processing your Personal Data for the purposes described above, unless there is another legal basis for the collection as described above.
Your consent is voluntary, and you can at any time withdraw it by contacting us. Use the contact information below if you wish to withdraw your consent or want further information. The withdrawal of you consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Complaints and contact information
We may process your Personal Data to provide you with information in relation to our services that may be of your interest. You will only receive such materials in case you have requested it. You may also receive materials of similar services from us in case you have purchased any services from us, and in each case, you have not opted out of receiving such materials.
You may opt out on the occasion of each message or contact us if you wish to opt out of any marketing related activities using the details set out below:
SG Nordic ApS
Vesterbrogade 149, b.9 1. Floor
1620 Copenhagen V
If you fail to provide Personal Data
We will process data about you where we are legally obligated to do so. We may most likely not be able to perform a contract if you fail to provide the requested data. In these cases, we may have to cancel a provided service to you. However, we will notify you if this is the case.
How long we will store your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We are obligated to comply with local laws in Denmark which require us to delete Personal Data ten (10) years after the termination of our cooperation.
Bookkeeping material will be deleted 5 years after the expiry of a fiscal year, according to the book-keeping legislation.
Third parties with whom we share your Personal Data
We may need to disclose your Personal Data with third parties who act on our behalf in order to deliver our services to you. Your Personal Data will be kept secure at all times and will only be shared with such third parties when necessary. We may transfer personal data to third parties such as other law firms, banks, opposing parties, authorities, Danish or foreign courts or tribunals. This solely takes place if it is necessary in order for us fulfill our agreement with you or the client or if we are obliged to do so by law or another binding legal basis.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed or transferred to the following third parties:
- Other entities in our group.
- Professional advisers (including legal and financial advisers), insurers, bankers, auditors and financial organizations etc.
- Providers of certain services and functions such as hosting and cloud services, production of investor notices, financial statements and administration.
- Reporting software and other software used to meet business operation needs.
- Providers of certain services and functions such as property management services, estate agency services and other services and functions in connection with the management, administration and/or maintenance of any of our properties.
- Other third parties which provide services in connection with the operation of our business and the business of our managed / sponsored vehicles, including IT and system administration services.
- Business partners.
- Third parties with whom we may enter into negotiations in respect of a commercial agreement, e.g. a business sale or joint business venture.
- The Danish Parliament or any other public authorities or regulatory authorities where we are obliged to do so by any applicable laws.
International data transfers
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to transfer your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’), e.g. if we use third party service providers outside the EEA. In these circumstances, we assure appropriate safeguards to ensure that your Personal Data is processed securely. If you require further information about these safeguards, you may request it by contacting us using the details set out above.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data which we respect and aim to uphold in everything we do. These include the following:
- You can ask us for a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and a description of how we use that data (“subject access right”).
- If you believe any data, we hold on you may be inaccurate or incomplete and you are unable to correct this data yourself, you can require us to rectify these inaccuracies (“right to rectification”).
- You can require us to erase your Personal Data in certain limited circumstances (“right to erasure” or “right to be forgotten”).
- Where we process your Personal Data using automated means on the basis of either your consent or to perform a contract, you can request that we supply such data to another party (“right to data portability”).
- You can require us to restrict our use of your Personal Data or object to how it is used in certain limited circumstances (“right to restriction of processing”).
- Where we process your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data in certain circumstances (“right to object to processing”).
- If we process your Personal Data for the purposes of providing you with direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for such purposes (“right to object to processing – direct marketing”).
- In circumstances where we process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time (“right to withdraw consent”).
Education and audit
We are very much attentive on your Personal Data here at SG Nordic ApS, end we educates our employees in the correct handling of Personal Data and the legal annually audit are conducted to ensure compliance with the rules.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we process your Personal Data, if you want to know more about your rights or if you have any complaints about the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us using the information above. We will do our best to answer any question and resolve any complaint to your satisfaction. However, if you feel that we have not resolved your request, please note that you have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency (‘Datatilsynet’ in Denmark) or other equivalent local data protection authority. If you want to state a complaint in Denmark, you can follow this link.
Furthermore, you can contact the Danish Data Protection Authority on +45 3319 3200 / e-mail: email@example.com